Pismo is the first complete payment processing platform developed 100% in a batchless microservices infrastructure. Our solution is cloud native and uses cutting edge technology to provide the infrastructure for the next generation of payments.
If you are:
- Proactive and dilligent;
- Quality oriented and can handle responsability without oversight;
- Curious and openminded;
- Informal, but dependable;
- Someone who likes the challenges and joys of building something new;
Then reach us!
ResponsabilitiesAs a data engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Help to define the best database for each microservice, depending on the expected context, use case, and throughput;
- Build and maintain a structured datalake
- Implement data pipelines, ETL jobs, and data streaming
- Assist software engineers on database tuning
- Databases administration and performance tuning
- Proficiency in SQL and NoSQL databases (RDS and DynamoDB)
- Python, Scala and scripting for automation
- Experience with data modeling, design patterns and highly scalable solutions
- Cloud computing experience on platforms like AWS and Google
- Previous experience on Big Data platforms like Spark, Hadoop (Hive / Impala / Sqoop, Kinesis)
- Average market pay;
- Health insurance;
- Fun and informal environment, with awesome people!