Pismo is the first complete payment processing platform developed 100% in a batchless microservices infrastructure. Our solution is cloud native and uses cutting edge technology to provide the infrastructure for the next generation of payments.
If you are:
- Proactive and dilligent;
- Quality oriented and can handle responsability without oversight;
- Curious and openminded;
- Informal, but dependable;
- Someone who likes the challenges and joys of building something new;
Then reach us!
Devops/SRE engineer will be responsible for identifying and tracking the root cause of incidents, monitoring and tracking our platform and microservices in production and also performing cloud maintenance. Pipelines and deployment of new versions (continuous delivery and integration), implementation and maintenance of tools for operational automation and troubleshooting performance issues and architectural bottlenecks will also be required.
- Linux operating systems
- Restful API integrations
- SQL and NoSQL databases
- Continuous integration e continuous delivery
- Automated Tests
- Infrastructure as Code
- Cloud (AWS / Google);
- Compute Resources Platform e Orquestration - Kubernetes
We also love people who do
- Groovy / Java;
- Microservices architecture (service discovery, configuration management, logs management, circuit-breaker, containers and auto-scaling);
- Average market pay;
- Health insurance;
- VA; (edited)
- Fun and informal environment, with awesome people!
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!